ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Abstracts should be submitted by September 30, 2023 for consideration.
Presenters will be notified by email by September 30, 2023 of selection for poster presentation. A select number of poster presentations will also be invited to give an oral presentation of their posters on 10/17/23.
- Line 1 of submission: Poster title
- Line 2 of submission: List of authors and institutions, with the presenting author indicated with an asterisk after the last name
- Line 3: email address of the presenting author
- The abstract body (not including title and author list) is limited to 200 words.
- When using abbreviations for compounds, etc., spell out in full at the first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses. Do not abbreviate compound names in the title.
- Do not include images.
- Save as a .doc file format for emailing. Include last name and first initial of presenting author in the file name. If submitting more than one abstract, append file name with a number (e.g. Smith_J_1.doc and Smith_J_2.doc)
- Email abstract to email@example.com